Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Good advice for all those in leadership positions. I am very fortunate to have a great team that I work with.
The article is titled, 12 ways to keep your employees motivated, engaged and unified, and talks about the following 12 items.
1. Clearly define your vision
2. Give employees what they want and need
3. Communicate often and well
4. Get everyone engaged
5. Stay the course
6. Practice random acts of kindness
7. Coach for success
8. Act fairly
9. Inspect what you expect
10. Give respect and create trust
11. Don't be a jerk
12. Make work fun